Machine Tool Prototype Factory, situated at Ambarnath, Thane, 65 km from Mumbai, was set up in 1953 in technical collaboration with M/s Oerlikon Machine Tool Works, Switzerland for design, development and manufacturing of Machine tools. The factory was inaugurated by the prime minister late Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. It is spread in 38 Acre with 48 buildings.
AVNL Recruitment 2022
The purpose to establish Machine Tool Protype Factory was to equip ordnance factories with machine tools but gradually it diversified and started the production of vehicle gear boxes, gear boxes for Arty equipments & Tanks, ammunition stores, civil trade items (revolvers), Kavach and sub-assembly of Project Dhanush.
Organisation Name: – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (NRB)
Position: – Apprentices Non-ITI & Ex-ITI
No. Of Post: – 99
Non-ITI – 52 Posts:
- Fitter – 10 Posts
- Turner – 18 Posts
- Machinist – 16 Posts
- MMTM – Posts
Ex-ITI- 47 Posts:
- Fitter – 10 Posts
- Turner – 17 Posts
- Machinist – 15 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Welder – 02 Posts
For Non-ITI Category:
For ITI Category:
Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by Category NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI). The relevant trade to be considered will be strictl y on th e basis of Schedul e I of Apprentice Act 1961 (an d amendments thereof).
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: –
- 15 to 24 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- For OBC candidates – 3 Years
For Non-ITI Candidates:
During 1st year of training:
- 3000/- per month for first three months.
- 6000/- per month for remaining 9 months.
- During 2nd year of training – Rs. 6600/- per month.
For Ex-ITI Candidates:
- During training – Rs. 8050 per month
Job Location: – Thane, Maharashtra
Selection Process AVNL Recruitment : –
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category. The merit list for NON-ITI category will be prepared on the basis of overall percentage of marks in Madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects and irrespective of Board.
- For NON-ITI category, a common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by on Merit-cum-choice basis after selection
Application Fee: – Nil
How to Apply AVNL Recruitment 2022: –
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 19 December 2022
The Chief General Manager, Machine Tool Prototype Factory, A Unit of AVNL, Govt. of India Enterprise Ambarnath Dist – Thane, Maharashtra, Pin: 421 502
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Application Form: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.