Racemosa Energy India Recruitment 2022 | Executive Engineer, Electronics, Technicians | Diploma/B.E. /B.Tech/ITI | December 2022 |
Company Name: – Racemosa Energy India
Racemosa Energy India Recruitment
Racemosa Energy India Pvt. Ltd is offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams and individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives.
Racemosa Energy India Recruitment 2022
We are looking for a young and energetic team member for our new plant near Dindori- Akrale MIDC Area, Nashik Dist.
Position: – Executive Engineer, Electronics, Technicians
- Dip or BE Electronics and ITI -Technicians (Electronics)
- B.E. or B.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication
- Good Understanding of SMT process and Electronics Circuits drawing
- No of positions Dip and BE Electronics 17 no’s Exp. 2 to 7 years
- Only Electronics and Electronics /Telecommunication candidates must apply: –
- ITI Electronics -freshers (Under App. Act) and an Experienced candidates can apply.
- ITI -Technicians/App. Act Electronics 27 no’s Exp. From 2 to 4 years
Job Location: – Nasik/Nashik
Salary: – Not Disclosed
Job Description: –
- Thorough shop floor handling.
- Manpower Handling and allocation.
- Able to handle shift related jobs like- meeting production target as per plan, manpower
- allocation, Production Confirmation in SAP.
- Repairing equipment.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Investigating production problems.
- 7Making improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency through cycle time
- Improvement, reduction of changeover time,
- Supervising engineering/production and technical staff.
- Effective communicator and leadership attitude.
- Should have knowledge of Kaizen, 5S
- For developing and implementing quality standards.
- For Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- For Monitoring and analysing quality performance.
- For Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality
- specifications are met.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good exposure of Manpower Handling and good qualities of Supervisor
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
Apply Link: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.